Marketing & Public Relations
There's little point in developing a great project if it has no identity, no-one knows of its existence, and it has no customers.
A Marketing & Public Relations Plan details the actions necessary to create and establish a brand, create public awareness, interest potential buyers, potential users, and build a base from which revenues can be generated when the project is open for business.
RJGL can provide the plan, and make sure it gets carried out in full and on time.
- Marketing & Public Relations Plans
- Corporate Identity & Branding
- Promotional Literature
- Digital Marketing
- Advertising Design & Campaign Planning
- Project Publicity - local, national and international media outlets
- Public Relations Event Management